The little ignored alley.

“My skin is kind of sort of brownish, pinkish, yellowish white.My eyes are greyish, blue-ish green ,But I’m told they look orange in the night.My hair is reddish, blondish brown,But it's silver when it's wet.And all the colors I am insidehave not been invented yet.” 
By: ‘Shel silverstein’
I have had the intention of sharing something with you for a while, but hesitated. I didn’t know what to say, where and how to start. But I knew I wanted it to be really great.

A week ago I was walking around town and discovered a little ignored alley. Curiosity got the better of me and I started walking along the quiet dusty walls. Walking through the occasional curtain of light that managed to evade the clouds, the trees, the concrete walls, and gently warm my path through the alley, I realized something. My desire to make my blog great had been holding my blog back. It didn’t have to be great. It just needed to be.

So here we are. Sharing ideas gives them wings and sets them free.And I want to share projects that I create ,stories, dreams, projects, images, videos, links and other colorful insights  that inspire me.
Just like silverstein’s poem I’m trying to discover the colors that are not yet discovered, and share the often ignored and always unappreciated beauty of all that surrounds us.

From Kaleidoscope - مشكال, I send to you inspiring colors, love and harmony.

Peace,
Laila


  

0 comments:

Post a Comment